Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scrum-didly-umptious!

::ring, ring ring:: Dinner time!!!

This masterpiece, I call:
The Meaty Macaroni and Cheese Surprise!
To start, I boil Elbow Macaroni in chicken stock, then strain. I then transported the Macaroni to a glass casserole dish and layer in slices of Monterrey Cheese, alfredo sauce and italian breadcrumbs. Bake in oven on 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 mins (or until the sauteed veges & beef are cooked).  
In a separate pan, I sauteed center-cut bacon, beef cubes, white button mushrooms, and broccoli in a black pepper seasoned extra virgin olive oil. 

Serve with barbecue sauce (the flavor of your choice) ontop of the beef, and place in a beautiful dish of your choice, I decided on a porcelain decorated bowl.

Enjoy! 


And for dessert:
The Peanut Butter & Blue-Jelly Sandwich
Simply add fresh sliced blueberries to your PB&J sandwich to add flavor, daily fruit serving (vitamins), and excitement! 

I hope this thread was helpful, inviting and inspiring! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment